COMMERCE REDUX THE 19th

93cobra03

Established Member
Let's try this again. I would like to meet ups with some people form around town. We hyad a blast last friday night and will go again if we can get some more people.
David

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I won't be home that weekend but do you plan on going to FFW at commerce in April?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Tates01GT
I'd be up for a FFW meet.

I'll probably be there. It's the weekend after my spring break though so it depends on how much school work etc. I have.

cobra35th

snakebit
Established Member
I will be at FFW for SVTOA of Atlanta and for MV Performance. I have on my SVT Performance shirt that I just got so say hi! :)

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
I'm flying in from Hawaii for FFW Commerce. Hope to meet alot of you guys. I'll post another thread closer to then. UPS just dropped off my airline tickets today!!!! Whats up with SVT Performance shirts?

I'll be going by MV Perf. also to meet Tim ans Kainnon, and to pick up my new , Renegade built, fully rollorized "C-4"!!!!

Tates01GT

Established Member
Originally posted by ROADWARRIORSVT
I'm flying in from Hawaii for FFW Commerce. Hope to meet alot of you guys. I'll post another thread closer to then. UPS just dropped off my airline tickets today!!!! Whats up with SVT Performance shirts?

I'll be going by MV Perf. also to meet Tim ans Kainnon, and to pick up my new , Renegade built, fully rollorized "C-4"!!!!

Wow, talk about dedication. You should be very pleased with MV's products. I've been going there for a while now with no compliants.

cobra35th

snakebit
Established Member
Heck yea man awesome guys. They did my V6 to 4-valve swap. Tim did an awesome job. I have been to a lot of shops and the guys at MV definitely know what they are doing! This is one shop that I am going to stay with.
Tim and Shane have asked me to be there with my car at FFW and this Sat at Reynolds. They are going to have a booth and everything set up at FFW. From what I last heard they were going to feature my car for their swap capabilities.

As far as the SVT Performance t-shirts, I bought mine from here.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/announcement.php?s=&forumid=28

Try that link.

Users who are viewing this thread