Comp O coupe, why hasn't it sold?

dom418

Established Member
If something is not selling, its because the price is too high. Period.

I agree. While prices have gone up slightly on the 03-04, people are pricing most of the Terminators at ridiculous prices. They just sit. Most people aren't stupid. Look in the market section. For close to 30k it better have 5,000 miles

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
IIRC this car had a history that's been documented on here before.....and it wasn't pretty

As mentioned, that's top of the market money for a bottom of the market car. It's gonna sit for a while..........

Stanger00

Established Member
I have almost $10,000 tied up with MMR and my car has not survived one dyno day. MMR did a long block for me so all we did was close the engine up. valve covers, etc. My car has been down for the better part of 3 years. The engine went back to MMR a total of 3 times for "Warranty Repair" and the last time definitely took the cake. I will keep his name out of this but "He" told me X,Y and Z were going to be replaced with new parts and I will have the engine back soon. well when I got the engine back what was promised to be replaced with a new part was just "Fixed." I was promised a new piston since valve springs kept on failing resulting in the valve making contact with the piston and all MMR did was sand the top of the piston.

Damn that sucks man. Didn't know you have had so many issues. Last time I seen your BAB was in Sac probably about 4 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread