Compatible x pipe with Kooks ?? Got to be ..

MikesCobra

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I am pricing out Kooks long tubes and Ive found what I want, Ive seen their x-pipes and holy moly :shrug: it is almost 3 times the amount of all the other brand x-pipes. So I would like to help save some cost in my build...

Has anyone had experience, or know if any other brand x-pipe is compatible and will be the proper length and flange type for the Kooks long tube headers?

I would really hate to spend nearly $400 for basic hollow tubing (x pipe) when there are plenty others which are far less...

Has anyone had a custom x-pipe made? If so where can I purchase the actual X part for the mid section and flanges.

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
Hey guys,

So I am pricing out Kooks long tubes and Ive found what I want, Ive seen their x-pipes and holy moly :shrug: it is almost 3 times the amount of all the other brand x-pipes. So I would like to help save some cost in my build...

Has anyone had experience, or know if any other brand x-pipe is compatible and will be the proper length and flange type for the Kooks long tube headers?

I would really hate to spend nearly $400 for basic hollow tubing (x pipe) when there are plenty others which are far less...

Has anyone had a custom x-pipe made? If so where can I purchase the actual X part for the mid section and flanges.

Your choices are Them or custom. They reason they are more expensive is that they are high quality Stainless steel. IF you got a custom one you will spend almost the same if not more.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Hey guys,

Gotta pay to play. Here is my setup.

64AA6E81-BEB4-442D-8847-D0D056F2F41A.jpg

A286EBF5-FABA-4E7D-87DA-C4D895903497.jpg

a961f017d2a7ce626e1baced4316bf1e.jpg

6C31C95D-DE38-4AB0-8DB1-1DBBDA530854.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread