Competition Orange Cobra????

MaroSS

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had any pics of a Competitoin Orange Cobra. Im going cobra shopping tomorrow and i think that is a bad ass color :):rockon:

kumasvt

Established Member
Have a Comp orange convert

Don't have any pics as of now love it gets alot of looks and questions. Alot more than the 03 convert anniv model I had good luck.

MaroSS

Established Member
Damn they are nice. One more question is it true you have to special order the Comp. Orange color ive been looking online for one around here and cant seem to find one.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
No problem! The Compor is beginning to grow on me. I just wished it had a little more red in there. :thumbsup:

Calebp

Established Member
In the pictures, sometimes for a split second, I mistake them for performance red.

They are much more orange in real life.

MaroSS

Established Member
If i cant get a comp orange what color would you all think is next best??

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by Calebp
In the pictures, sometimes for a split second, I mistake them for performance red.

They are much more orange in real life.

Agreed. I think the pics look great. Reminds me of Medium Canyon Red. Awesome color IMHO. :beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by MaroSS
If i cant get a comp orange what color would you all think is next best??

Redfire. But then again I'm partial to silver. It draws less attention which is always good for the ole pocketbook. :beer:

MaroSS

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
Redfire. But then again I'm partial to silver. It draws less attention which is always good for the ole pocketbook. :beer:

I know what you mean my SS is red cops love the red lol

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I know what you mean. My old Mustang is a ticket magnet even at 330000+ miles.

The silver blends in the most:

2004%20Cobra%20Silver%20rear%20left%20800.jpg

2004%20Cobra%20Silver%20front%20left%20800.jpg

Those just happen to be Satin Silver. It's too bad they stopped producing that color in November of 2002.

Last edited:

kumasvt

Established Member
Yes it's true you cannot order the touch up paint for the comp orange I've had a hell of a time trying to get some touch up paint. Paint code is CY...... your local dealer will propably tell you they can't get it. But after alot of bitching and calling everyone under the sun Ford made me up some and sent it in. If you end up with a Comp orange pm me and I will hook you up where I got mine at.............later

MaroSS

Established Member
Originally posted by kumasvt
Yes it's true you cannot order the touch up paint for the comp orange I've had a hell of a time trying to get some touch up paint. Paint code is CY...... your local dealer will propably tell you they can't get it. But after alot of bitching and calling everyone under the sun Ford made me up some and sent it in. If you end up with a Comp orange pm me and I will hook you up where I got mine at.............later

Awesome:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread