COMPLETE 04 GT 40th PART OUT

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
I have a 2004 40th ann car that got hit on the drivers side. The car has 40,592.8 miles on it. It runs, shifts, and drives 110% perfect. I drove it from Mechanicville to Burnt Hills (25 - 30 minutes) myself as it sits. If you want something off the car you are more than welcome to come over and we can take it for a ride so you can see for yourself how everything is perfect..

The car has a 2V 4.6L V8 engine and an automatic transmission.. It has 40th ann wheels with good tires in it.. The car is BONE STOCK, it has a bone stock exhaust, and not even as much as a cold air intake. It was owned by an older woman named Renee and I purchased it just as it sits. I was going to repair it for my wife but decided it was too much work so im parting it out.

The interior and top are already sold. EVERYTHING else is still available. I am open to offers on anything. I will be taking video's of the car running, and driving before I pull the engine and transmission. Every single piece is for sale. no matter how big or small.

Here are some pictures:

IMAG1319.jpg

IMAG1321.jpg

IMAG1323.jpg

IMAG1324.jpg

IMAG1325.jpg

IMAG1326.jpg

IMAG1327.jpg

IMAG1328.jpg

IMAG1330.jpg

IMAG1333.jpg

IMAG1335.jpg

Please PM me witrh anything you may need.. Im assuming the SRA will not last very long..

-Rob

Last edited:

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
How much for the headlights?

Headlights are sold, thank you for your interest

how much for the passenger side scoop shipped to 47129

PM sent, thank you as well.

Here is where I was at with it the night before last;

IMAG1379.jpg

IMAG1382.jpg

And last night:

IMAG1384.jpg

IMAG1386.jpg

Let me know if you need anything else please PM me or post here.. FULL SRA is still available.

Users who are viewing this thread