Complete 2 Player Paintball Package

Homebrew

Established Member
I've got a bunch of equipment up for grabs, enough for two people to play. Right now I'd like to sell it as a package deal, since I don't want to get stuck with all the little stuff. I know it's not likely I'll get much interest as a package deal, but I figured I'd put out there just in case. Not looking to separate unless I can find buyers for at least 80% of this stuff. Would really like to do it locally and not have to ship this stuff, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The package contains the following:

(1) JT Xfire Mask
(1) JT nVader Mask w/Thermal lense
(1) Spyder classic paintball marker
- Bob long bolt with rear cocking conversion
- Special edition spyder conversion (expansion chamber, bottom line, and grip)
- Double finger trigger with trigger job
- Thumbscrew velocity adjuster
- Quickstrip thumbscrew kit
(1) 32 Degrees Vertical feed Autococker
- Modded to accept 2k+ front blocks
- Freeflow branded Chrome Racegun electronic grip frame with dedicated front block and 5-way valve
- QEV valves added to ram
- I was told the ram and front regulator are STO, but i'm not sure about that.
- Unknown brand barrel (2 piece)
- Stainless Steel Cocking rod
- Freeflow lightweight back block
- Freeflow Delrin bolt
- Stock bottom line regulator
- Stainless steel bottom line

(2) 20oz CO2 tanks
(1) 12oz CO2 tank
(1) Coiled Remote
(2) 4-tube + tank waistpacks
(4) Tubes for waistpacks (enough to fill one of the packs)
(2) Non-motorized viewloader hoppers
(1) Viewloader Revolution motorized loader (uses 2 9v batteries)
(2) Steel cable squeegies
(1) plastic squeegie
(1) Battle swab squeegie (not pictured)
(1) CO2 fill station (never used, but it is missing the plastic washer for where it attaches to the fill tank.)
(1) Dye 45 grip (sadly I'm not sure if this fits autocockers or spyders. It won't fit my spyder because it's not a normal 45 grip)
(2) Barrel plugs
(2) Small Parts cases full of miscellaneous parts and equipment
(1) Unknown brand drop forward
(1) Unknown brand Autococker bolt
(1) Original back block to the autococker (matching anodize)
(1) Original grip frame to the autococker (matching anodize)

The Autococker body is pre-2000 but I enlarged the front chamber to accept the 2000+ front block. The body, ram, and front regulator I bought from a guy on ebay and was told the ram and front reg were STO, but I have no proof of that. I would, for the sake of argument, consider them chromed stock pieces. I then added the Race electronic grip frame and other items listed. Sadly, I've never played with this marker since I built it and only fired about 600 shots through if for testing/setup purposes. I have run it on CO2, but it was through a remote and regulator, and again, only about 600 shots. It's not the latest tech and not the fastest electro-cocker out there, but it's still a pretty quick shot. I think a better ram and valve would really wake this thing up. I honestly have no idea what it shoots per second now as I've never tried to figure it out. Also, to tinker with the race grip, you'll need a serial port on your computer(I don't know what they were thinking with that design). Be warned though, that autocockers are not an entry-level marker. You really have to be a tinkerer and have patience to enjoy an autococker and use it to it's full potential. It's a mechanical marvel as far as paintball markers go and requires a bit more maintenance than the average marker.

The spyder was my first marker and I've had it for about 9 years I'd say. It's a second generation regular spyder. It's been run on CO2 it's whole life, but I've taken good care of it. I converted it to rear-cocking(it was the craze at the time) and honestly the rear-cocking setup is showing it's age. The rod is not as tight as it once was, but I think it can be repaired. Also the autococker beavertail I used doesn't work as good as one would like. It tends to get rotated during heavy play. There is nothing preventing it from being switched back to side cocking however. It's been upgraded to the Spyder SE expansion chamber/bottom line setup. It's a decent backup marker, or to let a friend use. As you can see, there's everything needed for 2 people to play. 2 markers, 2 masks, bottles for each marker, a pack for each player(though only enough tubes for 1 pack to fill all four slots, or each player could have 2), and hoppers for both markers. I realize this stuff isn't the latest and greatest, but it's all been cared for and would make a great package for 2 people to start playing. I'm sure there some more miscellaneous nicklel-dime pieces I'm forgetting as well.

Price reduced to $425 + shipping. I'm not really interested in trades, but I may consider them. Not for other paintball equipment though, I'm done. You can email me at [email protected] for quickest response.

-Kevin

Pics:
IMG_1331r.jpg

IMG_1332r.jpg

IMG_1333r.jpg

IMG_1334r.jpg

IMG_1335r.jpg

IMG_1336r.jpg

IMG_1337r.jpg

IMG_1338r.jpg

IMG_1339r.jpg

Last edited: