Complete 6r80 swap

turd burglar

Established Member
$4k obo, text 5419057965, or email me at [email protected]
Selling a complete, everything you can possibly need (if anything comes up missing I will replace it as there's a bunch of little pieces, but I believe it's all accounted for after I pulled it) 6r80 swap. Transmission has less than 10k on it, I didn't enjoy driving the car after auto swapping and am going back to a tremec. Includes factory converter, flex plate (unsure if the bolts are torque to yield, so they made need replaced), ecu, auto abs module, wiring harness, shifter cable, shifter, shifter bezel, transmission cooler and lines (not factory lines, high quality hydraulic hose. Second note, track pack equipped cars don't have bosses in the radiator for tranny cooler brackets, so you'll need to get creative), spacer, inspection plate, auto pedal assembly, and cross member. Filter in the trans has less than 1500 miles on it so that won't need replaced, but the tranny will be shipped dry. For an additional cost of shipping I can include the factory driveshaft, and for another $500 I'll throw in the paddle shifter setup (for 11-14) and converter box to make it all work (write up online for the wiring, it's fairly simple) or $350 plus your factory premium steering wheel/boss 302 wheel/gt500 wheel.
0623171921_zpsk1bmn70k.jpg

0610171803_zpsnfglmmcn.jpg

0610171800_zpscim14yzz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread