Complete 97 Cobra motor part out! Heads, Cams, SCT chip, ecu, wiring harness, ect

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
Motor came out of a 97 cobra with 75k on it. All parts are all located in VA 22207. text 703-399-9093 for a faster response

Here are the only price I have worked out so far:

Complete upper and lower intake w/ tb, sensors, gasket ect. $420 plus shipping (I have two of these)
Upper intake alone $200 plus shipping
Lower intake alone SOLD
Intake Cams $150 plus shipping
IAC $30 shipped
Pistons and rods SOLD
Teskid Block $200 SOLD
Complete heads minus intake cams $100 each plus shipping
All front timing components together $200 shipped
Timing Cover $100 plus shipping
B-head valve covers $30 plus shipping (have two)
Accel coil packs SOLD
Stock coil packs $30 shipped
Spark plug wires SOLD
Plug covers $12 shipped
Harmonic Balancers (have 2) $20 shipped
ECU $100
Body Harness $200
Engine Harness $100
SCT CHIP SOLD

photo 3 (3).JPGphoto 1 (2).JPGphoto 1 (3).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPGphoto 3.JPG

Last edited:

Jarrod Harris

Established Member
97 cobra parts

how much for rods n pistons n block can u make a package deal on them, also are the pistons the same as an 01 cobra? pm i for sure want the block, my number is 417 372 0290
:coolman::coolman:

SSChris NY

Established Member
interested on the intake Cams, do U have the Ford part number on them and how much shipped t0 10467, please text me at 914 8048906

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
The Block and pistons are sold. I can ship the stock throttle body to you for $70. It was replaced recently and I'll send the TPS with it. Cams are $170 shipped. I
m looking up the part number now

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
How much for just the sct chip ? Is it a 3 position chip ?
I't the four bank chip american muscle has sold forever now. It's made by SCT but now they call it a bama chip. It's this one http://www.americanmuscle.com/sct-4bank-custom-9498gt.html I'm asking $170 shipped
Throttle body???

Yes I have two throttle bodies I can send you pics of both and you can take your pick. One has a chip and is new and cleaner, the other has 75k on it and works fine $80 shipped for either

NOVA98Cobra

Street Defiers
Established Member
What are the condition of the coil packs and plug wires?

The accel coil packs are nicer and have like 30K on them. The stock coil packs work great but like many of them have broken plastic on the connects (can be remidied with super glue I'm just being honest). the wire are clean and in perfect working order

ZeroDCX

Established Member
The accel coil packs are nicer and have like 30K on them. The stock coil packs work great but like many of them have broken plastic on the connects (can be remidied with super glue I'm just being honest). the wire are clean and in perfect working order

75 on both stock parts (wires/coils)?

Users who are viewing this thread