Complete bolt on Ecoboost

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
we have 370 Din-engine HP on a Superflow dyno, don't know the SAE numbers unfortunately. This is with tune, cai, intercooler and catback.

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
MAP is making similar power on the stock motor aren't they? I know why he kept the motor stock, but I thought he was making slightly more power than FFTEC's car.

Voltwings

Established Member
450 on the stock motor is not surprising, but 450 on the stock fuel system is ... Do you know if they've added additional injectors, or are using methanol?

04SloSnake

Its just an Eaton
Established Member
MAP was at 350 hp. Torque was 450.

They did that on the stock turbo. I was talking about their Phase 2 prototype kit they are testing. I will see if I can find the numbers again.

Update: Nevermind, I saw Adam said they proved it to 430/430.

Last edited:

Dragonacc

Established Member
They did that on the stock turbo. I was talking about their Phase 2 prototype kit they are testing. I will see if I can find the numbers again.

Update: Nevermind, I saw Adam said they proved it to 430/430.

430/430 is great considering stock internals. I think this engine is going to get more and more interesting.

superblur

Established Member
430/430 is great considering stock internals. I think this engine is going to get more and more interesting.

MAPerformance just pulled 501rwhp and 464 rwtq on stock internals. Doubt it would last for long at those levels but its still impressive regardless.

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
MAPerformance just pulled 501rwhp and 464 rwtq on stock internals. Doubt it would last for long at those levels but its still impressive regardless.

I read about that , crazy rwhp #s heres the video: https://youtu.be/gSbO7CrOs04
Its running: but i read they are addressing the fuel system to running higher #'s on less boost. These cars just impress!!
MAP 5858 turbo kit
MAP cat back with resonators
MAP intercooler
Tuned by map performance
29psi on pump gas / RaceGas mix

Stock block, stock rods, stock bearings, stock pistons, stock head, stock cams, stock valvetrain.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
I played with e85 on my 08 SRT4 Caliber. Adding 3-4 gallons would lean my a/f half a point. It was making 358/368 to the wheels on 85 degree day. Pretty fast car for just bolt on's. Stock intercooler and stock O2 housing. Lol.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I played with e85 on my 08 SRT4 Caliber. Adding 3-4 gallons would lean my a/f half a point. It was making 358/368 to the wheels on 85 degree day. Pretty fast car for just bolt on's. Stock intercooler and stock O2 housing. Lol.

Unfortunately, the EcoStang doesn't have enough head room in the fuel system for E85.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Unfortunately, the EcoStang doesn't have enough head room in the fuel system for E85.

Yeah I had FIC upgraded injectors on the srt4. Saw a black Ecoboost 15 with performance package and Recaro's the other day. Sharp car.

davidhuff

Established Member
Does anyone have a complete bolt on ecoboost? I am curious to know what a turbo back, CAI tuned eco can do.
I sure wish a member would do a complete write-up and details on a Mustang Ecoboost.I have been waiting 6 months for advise to buy a few parts!LOL

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I sure wish a member would do a complete write-up and details on a Mustang Ecoboost.I have been waiting 6 months for advise to buy a few parts!LOL

I can tell you right now that the Kooks exhaust sounds great and is great quality.

We're at Pro-Dyno this week working on some Mustang installs.

I can also say that the Airaid Race CAI seems to work well. I don't have definitive results yet, but it is looking good.

davidhuff

Established Member
I sure wish there was more information on the Ford Mustang Ecoboost.I would love to buy a few mods that work and not throw away money on things that do not work.

Users who are viewing this thread