Complete Direct Port Nitrous Setup

rubicon1979

Established Member
I've got a complete direct port nitrous setup. It's an Induction Solutions kit on a factory intake. All the solenoids are mounted directly to the intake so it's easy to install and or remove.

Included is an entire stand alone fuel system. I've got a tank, all fuel lines, Holley Fuel pump, regulator with gauge and all necessary stuff to install it.

The stand alone fuel system allows you to use a higher octane fuel and let's you run 5-6 psi fuel pressure so you can run a smaller shot with a high psi factory fuel system.

All nitrous lines are included along with a bottle heater and bottle brackets.

Will also include a 15 lb bottle. It's not the prettiest but hold pressure with a good valve.

The nitrous controller is a brand new Nitrous Express Boost Logic controller. This lets you ramp the nitrous via time or in relation to boost, rpms, etc. Has a window and wot throttle switch built in.

I will include a laptop to run the nitrous controller. It's a cheap deal but its got windows xp and makes things way easier. It's only got one program and is the only reason I bought it.

The intake is jetted now for ~100 hp. If you're serious about a nitrous setup this is it. I'm asking $2k for everything shipped but make me an offer. Whole thing can be installed in a day and have a 10 sec capable car or more with a jet change.

ydyzaja9.jpg

6ygy8u5y.jpg

u3yzytyp.jpg

ny8yme7a.jpg

7uguveqe.jpg

rubicon1979

Established Member
beru4u4e.jpg

I guarantee it to add more horsepower than any other intake!

That's the dyno with ~100 hp jetting.

$1200!!! That's for everything! Bottle, intake, all fuel lines, nitrous lines, controller etc etc

I sold the car and want it gone.

rubicon1979

Established Member
Final price drop!

I will take $1k plus shipping for everything. The controller and fuel tank were $700.

For $1k you could have a 10 sec capable car.

Users who are viewing this thread