Complete Eaton Swap Kit - $2500, Vernon, CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpt02003

Selling a Complete Eaton Swap kit from a 2004 Cobra.
I copied the link from my eBay ad, which is below, and am open to offers on this. Parts are extremely clean and are pulled from a car with very low miles.

Up for sale is an Eaton Swap Kit Removed from my 2004 Cobra with 36,510 miles. I've successfully performed an Eaton Swap on my last Mustang, a 2001 Cobra, so I have a good idea of what's involved, what parts are needed, and what most do not included in the "Kits" they sell. I was highly disappointed when I purchased a Complete Eaton Swap kit here on eBay two years ago for $2600.00, only to find that I had to spend an extra $1500 on sensors, wiring, brackets, egr tubes, and other miscellaneous items in order to make the car run. With that being said, here is a complete listing of everything included in the swap. If you have a 99 or 01 Cobra, 03 or 04 Mach 1, or any Ford with C-Heads, this kit is for you!

· EATON M-112 SUPERCHARGER WITH 2.76” PULLEY (Around 14lbs of Boost)

· DRAGON PLENUM AND THROTTLE BODY (Sells new for over $500.00)

· LOWER INTAKE MANIFOLD

· UPPER ALTERNATOR BRACKET

· LOWER ALTERNATOR BRACKET

· DRIVE BELT UPPER PULLEY

· ALTERNATOR

· TIMING COVER WITH PULLEYS AND TENSIONER

· OIL COOLER

HARMONIC BALANCER

· PULLEY BRIDGE WITH IDLERS AND TENSIONER

· VACUUM LINES

· VACUUM LINE BRACKET WITH DPFE SENSOR

· COOLANT CROSSOVER TUBE

· BOOST BYPASS VALVE

· TMAP SENSOR

· INTERCOOLER WATER INLET

· PCV HOSES

· THROTTLE BRACKET

· EGR VALVE

· EGR TUBE (From Exhaust Manifold to EGR Valve)

· WATER PUMP PULLEY

· STEEDA AUXILLARY BELT TENSIONER

· LOWER CRANK PULLEY/CAGE

· DRIVE BELT

· SUPERCHARGER BELT

· IAC VALVE

· THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR

· HEAT EXCHANGER BRACKET

· INTERCOOLER WATER TANK

· INTERCOOLER PUMP

· INTERCOOLER PUMP HARD LINES AND HOSES

· INTERCOOLER PUMP WIRING WITH RELAY

· POWER STEERING HOSES

· ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE, WHICH IS BAGGED SEPARATELY IN ZIPLOCK BAGS AND MARKED FOR EASY INSTALLATION

To complete this kit, you will need to purchase a heat exchanger for the front bumper and gaskets. I do not believe in reusing gaskets, especially in boost/high heat applications, therefore I discarded them when I removed the parts from my engine.

As you can tell, the parts are extremely clean and all of the visible brackets have been properly prepped and painted cast aluminum silver by myself.

Please email with any questions you may have. As you may know, shipping these parts will not be cheap, and I have already packaged them all with bubble wrap and in very secure boxes. I estimate that the $110 in shipping as advertised will not cover shipping 100+ pounds in parts across the country, but I will cover any additional shipping beyond that.

Parts will ship as soon as I receive your payment. You may also save yourself some money and pick them up locally – I Live in Vernon, Connecticut (Zip Code 06066).

USE THE BUY IT NOW OPTION AND I WILL INCLUDE A COMPLETE ENGINE WIRING HARNESS FROM MY 2001 COBRA. IF YOU'VE RESEARCHED WHAT'S INVOLVED IN COMPLETING AN EATON SWAP, THEN YOU KNOW THAT MANY HARNESSES (TPS, IAC, DPFE, ALTERNATOR PIGTAIL, ETC) WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED AND LENGTHENED IN ORDER TO REACH THEIR NEW LOCATIONS. THIS HARNESS HAS ALL THE PROPER PIGTAILS SOLDERED ON AND IS PLUG AND PLAY!

Thanks – I promise these parts are a perfect swap and will not disappoint.

Eaton Swap Complete Kit 03 04 Mach 1999 Cobra 2001 Cobra supercharger Kit | eBay

Blower.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2153.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

Blowers2.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg