complete HID projector retrofit kit

black 10th vert

Established Member
*SPF*complete HID projector retrofit kit

Hi, I purchased a complete stage 3 FX-R retrofit package from Retrofit Solutions last fall. Since that time I have decided that I probably won't be doing the project in the near future, so I would like to find a new home for these brand new in box parts. Included is EVERYTHING you need for a retrofit, including the correct relay harnesses for our cars. I also bought the Angel eyes for an extra $25, which is also included in the package. This setup cost me around $375 when I bought it, but is currently on sale, so I will discount accordingly. Here is a link to the site where they offer the kit:

Bi-xenon FX-R Stage III Kit - Complete Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc.

I would sell it complete including the CCFL angel eyes for $300 shipped
NEW PRICE AS OF 12/12/11 $250 SHIPPED FOR THE COMPLETE RETROFIT KIT! $100 MORE IF YOU WANT THE SMOKED, CLEAR CORNER HEADLIGHTS i WAS GOING TO INSTALL THEM IN!

pm me for more info, or to purchase.
thanks, Brian

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Good deal, I want almost that exact same kit. Too bad my car actually needs things lol.

GLWS!

black 10th vert

Established Member
Thanks. I'm actually only about a 1/2 hour from you if you change your mind.;-)

black 10th vert

Established Member
Still available! Also have some smoked clear corner headlights that are available which I was planning to install the HID projectors into if interested.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I might be interested. I suspect my hi/low ddm setup is causing my battery going dead issue and am thinking of just going full retrofit. I'll PM you.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Are these kits designed for the 03 mustangs/cobra's ?

No, not specifically. You have to custom fit the projectors into the Mustang housings, and make provisions for adjustment, but the harnesses can be ordered to be plug and play, which is what comes in this kit I'm offering.

Users who are viewing this thread