Complete Lightning swap motor/tranny and EVERY wire and harness

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
I have a complete 01 Lightning pull out with 54,xxx mile's, tranny that was rebuilt 14,000 miles ago, and every wire/harness, gauge panel, steering coloum, both tanks for radiator and intercooler, intercooler w/pump and hose's, 2yr old Ford replacement radiator, and the comp has has a tune flashed on it.
I was going to do a complete swap into my Mustang coupe, but between getting laid off, and having trouble finding another nice paying job I need to cut some things loose.
I know I am a new poster on here, but you can check me out on my local boardCorpus Christi Street Scene Forums - Powered by vBulletin where I am MinitubbedvegA, and well known for buying and selling. I have vids of the truck running and the motor has been out for about 2 months now. I can post pics later if that would help.
$4000 slightly obo for everything I have way more than that in this. Rather not part out. Unless I can get it all sold apart. Will ship on your dime. Need this gone soon:bored:
Will deliever to about a 5 hour radius from Corpus Christi. Futher if you would like to pay a little for fuel

Last edited:

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Willing to seperate motor/tranny and maybe blower setup. If I can get it sold. $3999

Slow97bra

4V Swap CHAMP
Established Member
Pics for those who requested
100_0586.gif

100_0581.gif

Users who are viewing this thread