Complete Pair C Heads CHEAP

AaronsP71

Established Member
I have a complete set of 99 C heads that came off a Lincoln Continental. These are the same heads and cams used on the 99 and 2001 Cobra. They are in great shape except for some scratches on one head which might require a surface job (I'm not sure). The middle two pictures show the scratches. Besides for that the head gasket surfaces are well within spec <.002" measured with a precision flat edge and feeler gauges. I'm asking $450 for the heads. If you think this is unreasonable make me an offer.
I'm in West Palm Beach, Florida

DSC01165.jpg

DSC01166.jpg

This shows one scratch which I'm pretty sure won't make a difference since its near a head bolt hole.
DSC01167.jpg

This scratch isn't deep but may require a surface job (usually around $50 at a machine shop)
DSC01168.jpg

gt347mustang

Established Member
Those look rough!!! did somebody forget to change their oil?

But thats a good price for some good cores!

Wish these were around a few months ago...

AaronsP71

Established Member
Don't know how many miles are on them but the car they came off of was in excellent shape except for side impact damage. It had a Mobile 1 oil filter on the engine so I suspect that oil changes were kept up with. They're in good shape. I haven't cleaned them up yet. I just took the valve covers back off and snapped some pics. BTW the cams they come with have 200 degrees duration.

AaronsP71

Established Member
I'll do $400 for them. The cams they come with have 200 degrees duration on the intake and 196 on the exhaust.

AaronsP71

Established Member
I started cleaning the oil off the heads. They are cleaning up very nicely and are in great shape. Price is still $300

AaronsP71

Established Member
There's been interest in shipping rates. I found that USPS Parcel Post is the cheapest. Each head will be shipped separately in a 24"x12"x12" size box at 64 pounds from 33418 West Palm Beach. You can calculate the cost on USPS.com

Users who are viewing this thread