Complete ported Eaton and lower setup

RussZTT

Established Member
Feeler...
Got a complete Eaton setup from my 03 Cobra. Only thing missing is the fuel rails, TB and injectors. The Eaton is ported (with lead in’s) with the torque plate and under sides are welded up also. Comes in aluminum color with a blue non slip Bulletflow 2.76 pulley. The lower is also ported. Kit comes with the IC, coolant pump, tank reservoir, MAF, MAFia, Heat exchanger, mounting tabs, ported elbow, K&N 9inch filter, needed hoses with connectors, pulley bridge with all pullys. This setup got me 502rwhp at just 12psi. If a lower pulley was added, it would really wake this sucker up. Asking 3K obo plus paypal fees if used.
I would prefer a local sale but if the buyer pays shipping (no idea of cost) then that will work. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post here.

P6245783.jpg

P6245779.jpg

P6245784.jpg

P5155701.jpg

P5155691.jpg

P2115615.jpg

P5205727.jpg

Could of swore I had a pic of the lower but this is the only one I could find. This pic was taken in the mid process. Its been polished since.
P5205726.jpg

PB045899.jpg

PB045898.jpg

PB045890.jpg

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
is this a home port or who was it ported by
thanks.
Yes, I ported it. I worked with Brian (posi) for awhile with the idea's of the lead in's etc. Trust me, this sucker works, you can put 5 more psi through it. This blower is pretty loud, you can hear it when leaving a red light under normal driving conditions.

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
I do not plan on parting this out yet however, if I do I will update this thread.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
If you do part it, id be interested in the ported eaton with the pulley and ported throttlebody. Great color!

stang-kag

Established Member
Russ look at my threads, ive got a Twin turbo cobra that im gonna convert back to a blower car, seeming as you have everything id need to go back to a blower and you would be getting everything youd need to run twin turbo, let me know if youd be interested in some kind of trade, kit is brand new and flaw free...Kyle

RussZTT

Established Member
Russ look at my threads, ive got a Twin turbo cobra that im gonna convert back to a blower car, seeming as you have everything id need to go back to a blower and you would be getting everything youd need to run twin turbo, let me know if youd be interested in some kind of trade, kit is brand new and flaw free...Kyle
Kyle, Ive had my twin kit on the car for a few months now. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread