Complete SVT Conversion!!!

hcracerx

Established Member
I know most everybody who is going to read this already has an SVTF, but maybe you know somebody...

Alright guys, here is your chance to get your hands on a complete SVT Focus conversion for your ZX3! These are the take-off stock parts from the Vortech Superchargers SVT Focus test vehicle. This will include:

Full 5 piece body kit (Front bumper/fascia, rear bumper/fascia, side skirts, and roof spoiler)
SVT Focus Rims and tires (5 spoke silver w/Continentals)
SVT disc brakes (Front and Rear w/ spindles)

Parts were on the vehicle for less than 8,000 miles!

Body parts are painted Pitch Black. Front bumper has the fog lights still mounted in it. There are minor scratches in the rear bumper that occurred while the piece was off the vehicle.

All 4 rims are perfect, 2 of the tires are perfect, 2 tires have small bubbles in them and probably should be replaced.

Brakes were taken off and placed directly into boxes.

Asking price is $1,400 obo. (Buyer is responsible for shipping or picking up parts - parts are stored in the Woodland Hills/ San Fernando Valley in California)

If interested, please email me - [email protected]

Last edited:

AZ SVT

Established Member
I don't understand the "complete" part of the description.

Anyone will realize it doesn't include the interior or engine, but its also missing the transmission, half shafts, springs, shocks/struts, etc..

By side body parts, do you mean the rocker panels and bump strips or just some of those?

What does "complete" mean?

Last edited:

hcracerx

Established Member
More Info...

Originally posted by AZ SVT
I don't understand the "complete" part of the description.

Anyone will realize it doesn't include the interior or engine, but its also missing the transmission, half shafts, springs, shocks/struts, etc..

I apologize if my above description was insufficient to explain what was included, I did take quite a bit of time spelling out everything that was being offered and the condition of each of the parts. But if a more accurate description is needed for some of you...

...How's this: "Complete SVT Focus exterior appearance Package including brakes"

AZ, have also edited the "sides" description just for you!

nemitz

Nemesis Enforcer
Established Member
Who would buy a kit to make their ZX3 "look" like an SVTF? I'd be embarassed to pull something like that. That's like those civic guys buying a type R sticker from Wal-Mart and thinking they're hot shit. :loser:

Spend the extra cash and get the real McCoy!!!!!!

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
I am with nemitz. SVTF are not that much more than a ZX3 anyway from what I have seen. I would just save and get the SVT. It is just like how some people try to convert thier 944NA to Turbo cars... It is so much easier to just get a Turbo and it is probably cheaper if you factor your own labor in.

Users who are viewing this thread