Compucar nitrous hidden kit in a bag

YellowCobra28

Established Member
For Cobra or other vehicles with V8 engines. Complete compucar hidden system in a bag, dry shot(used for 4 weekends, excellent condition, with all the fixings needed to install and operate, including push button, 4 jets, adjustable for 40, 60, 80, and 100HP, solenoid, wiring, instructions for install(20 minute install by the way, plugs into lighter, etc, etc, everything, plus a brand new, never opened MSD digital window switch for added safety. All together $250 shipped. PM me if interested, thanks.

P.S. For those that want pics send me your email address through PM and I will send them to you. I also have a KB BAP(40amp) with lethal wiring upgrade, bought at Lethal performance, never opened, never used, in original packaging selling it for $220 U.S. shipped. So doing the math, that would be $470U.S for both the nitrous and the KB, shipped.

Last edited:

devilsnake99

Established Member
Very Interested!!!

Did u have this hooked up? Dry or wet kit? What size pills or shot? What size bottle? How much HP? Pictures PLZ!

YellowCobra28

Established Member
I have PM'ed the ones that sent me a PM with additional info and pics, and I have 4 serious buyers. I'm now waiting for who will pay up first. I'll keep you all posted, thanks.

YellowCobra28

Established Member
The nitrous kit, window switch, and the BAP have been all sold. Thanks to those that were interested, take care.

Users who are viewing this thread