Computer HELP!!!!!!!

I can't get on some websites like photobucket, when I try to the page is just all white. I mostly can't get on other forums and I have never been banned from any of them. I don't know what to do someone please help me.:bash:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
In your browser menu bar:

Go to tools, internet options, clear cookies, then hit delete files.

See if that helps.

If not, you may have some configuration settings incorrect, or have too much adware/spyware/grayware, etc. etc. that is bogging you down.

straightliner1

Established Member
I have a similiar problem, except I can't view any Youtube or Break.com vids. It says Javascript isn't installed even though it is. It's driving me NUTS!

mblgjr said:
If not, you may have some configuration settings incorrect, or have too much adware/spyware/grayware, etc. etc. that is bogging you down.

Everything is set to the default levels I'll try the cookie thing. I am using windows xp, I have roadrunner internet but I use SBC if that makes any sense.

straightliner1 said:
I have a similiar problem, except I can't view any Youtube or Break.com vids. It says Javascript isn't installed even though it is. It's driving me NUTS!

Are you using NoScript (single greatest browser extension of all time) with Firefox?

BAM I just needed to DL the newest java version. Now if I could only get my spa water to sparkle again I will be a happy man. Thanks for the help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
xxunleadedxx said:
BAM I just needed to DL the newest java version. Now if I could only get my spa water to sparkle again I will be a happy man. Thanks for the help guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have Firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread