Computer Speakers

S197GT

Established Member
These

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Z-2300-THX-Certified-200-Watt-Speaker/dp/B0002SQ2P2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1253294858&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Logitech Z-2300 THX-Certified 200-Watt 2.1 Speaker System (Silver): Electronics[/ame]

Longhornd00d

I Roll With My Kitties
Established Member
I've had a pair of Cambridge Soundworks 4.1 for about 10 years now that I still use to this day with my laptop (only use 2 of the satellites though). I bought a set of Bose for my laptop last year to try out and really didn't like them so I sold them to a friend and went back to the Soundworks speakers.

I haven't tried any other brands so I cannot really comment on them.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I have the Logitech 5.1 Z series setup and love it! But it's probably overkill for what your looking for! lol

pyrocrazy

Established Member

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Klipsch Promedia 2.1. They are AWESOME. Make sure you don't push the sub against the wall because the D-pin plug fails easily... it's a common problem and it's a $12 fix if you know how to solder.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
^^^^ they changed that pin on the new models, it is now at a 90deg angle. still be carefull though. i dont think you can beat the power of the Klipsch set though, i have them on my home computer and in my tool box at work, just in case some idiot tries to play country music i can drown them out.

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
I've had a ton of the speakers these guys have stated here and by far these are the best I've ever had: Hardmon Kardon SoundSticks II

Check them out...they are the ones I have now and I LOVE them...Sound is INCREDIBLE...it's like surround sound home theatre style.

yellow98stang

Established Member
I just got a mac, so i can't use my klipsch promedia ultra 5.1 surround sound that i have. i'll sell it to you for less than the two channel ones you are looking at, just have to check shipping! these computer speakers have a dual sub, and 5 surrounds...

ProMedia Ultra 5.1 iPod/Computer Speaker - Overview

email me if interested... [email protected]

thanks, Dan

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-Multimedia-NeoTitanium-Technology/dp/B0013WGZQW]Amazon.com: Creative Labs I-Trigue 3330 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with NeoTitanium Driver Technology: Electronics[/ame]

I have these and love them.

2kHoe

Established Member
Hey does anyone have a good recomendation for quality computer (actually laptop...) speakers? I want to spend around $150 max. So far these are the best ones I have found for my price range: ProMedia 2.1 iPod/Computer Speaker - Computer Speaker System, PC Speakers, 2.1 Computer Speakers - Free Shipping - 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee - Overview
thanks

Go with what you have posted. These are top notch speakers. I have had mine for over two years now, and they sound great.

I have been wanting to upgrade but from what I have read there really is nothing better that is still decently priced.:shrug:

roadbratt

i drive the speed limit
Established Member
these are GREAT speakers! Highly highly recommended! Customer service is great too, they'll fix anything wrong with them for under $100, I think $80 was the amount. Or they'll ship you the new part along with instructions so you can save $ and do it yourself. I'm going this route with my blown sub.

Jefe

Established Member
Klipsch 2.1A's

klipsch_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread