Confession of a Ricer...RX7 versus fox 5.0

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
my intercooler doesnt like when its 76.4 degrees with 38% humidity and thats just what it ****ing was right then... like if he ran me last night i woulda killed him... oh yeah definately

svtxchinoy

Established Member
:cryying: Oh WHY?? Why am i sucha P*SSY!!! :lol:

Gees, some guys just bitch bitch bitch. Duschbag says What?? :loser:

Last edited:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
lol, catback stock 5.0 owned a turbo RX-7 by half car length and he was complaining????? He should feel lucky he did that well against it. Ill run him in mine and show him wut a slightly modded fox does----"slightly" not heavily. Ill put 4-5 cars no him probably. This reminds me of that other video, confessions of a loser with the z28 that lost to the acura on nitrous. "my a/c was on" LOL I think it was on undergroundracing.com

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Thats one for the fox bodies, I sure miss those days, pullin a 50 mph then some d-bag tries passing you and you slam her in 3rd and doing nothin but pull on him, i'm shedding a tear just thinkn about it.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Are people really that sensitive to losing?? Admit you lost, go buy some more stuff and press on. This kid is killing me!! "I may have been sleeping on the 3rd honk...." blah blah blah. Pissed cause he got owned on video. Would love to know where he hangs out on the internet..

04HillzGT

Established Member
nice vid haha typical ricer attitude, I can't lose there just has to be a valid explanation.....however I gotta know did the 5.0 really only have a catback on it??

04HillzGT

Established Member
damn just saw the camaro vid, ok so your air is on then your clutch is f*cked and your water pump is busted, if that's the case, then why would you bring a busted @ss car and race it??

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
"I'm a lot smarter than that"

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :loser:

PS Gotta love the 5-oh's :rockon:

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by 04HillzGT
nice vid haha typical ricer attitude, I can't lose there just has to be a valid explanation.....however I gotta know did the 5.0 really only have a catback on it??

You domestic owners do it too =P

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91887
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93231

And yeah... that camaro vid :D

The 5.0 may have had the gears swapped :shrug:

Doesn't matter, still awesome if the fox body took it with just gear and catback :thumbsup:

98gt281

Established Member
I am pretty sure a modded RX7 with an intercooler and mods would have no problem with a stock 5.0, but that is just me.

mustangpro101

Established Member
re

That rx7 guy is full of crap, his car got owned. You know if he had won by even an inch you would see that vid on all the ricer sites with "Mustang gets owned" bla bla bla.... But instead he needed to make up tons of excuses, testing which one felt less like a lie on the camera man, and had to sware up and down the mustang had more than a cat back. But come on now, you know a 5.0 that has heads inake cam, or nitrous, or forced induction or any kind of combo like that would have pulled many more car lengths ahead than the video shows that stock 5.0 pulling. I hear it all the time, about how "slow" 5.0's are. I also hear from every single ricer that they have "beat" a mustang.... Makes you kinda feel bad for the driver in the 3.8 or 4cy mustang who wasn't racing, while the ricer was blowing by and throwing on the hazzards... "Weeeeee I beat a mustang!" Ricers= :loser:

Last edited:

smokem

Established Member
don't these people ever drag race at a drag strip?

they're designed to determine who has the faster car. none of this "i didn't hear the honk", "i wasn't in the right gear", "my mom didn't pack my lunch today"........i'm getting REALLY sick of these street races turning into soap operas.

just take the damn cars to the strip, pay your $10-15 and get it over with.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Originally posted by Chris_H
Are people really that sensitive to losing?? Admit you lost, go buy some more stuff and press on. This kid is killing me!! "I may have been sleeping on the 3rd honk...." blah blah blah. Pissed cause he got owned on video. Would love to know where he hangs out on the internet..

That RX7 guy hangs out on the underground racing forums. His name is ForceFed. He was bitching about the coupe on those forums too. If you visit the Underground racing forums, the title of the thread he posted isQuestion for mustang owners. Click it!

Users who are viewing this thread