Confused about which Oracle Plasma Halos to get for 13-14 GT headlights.

rotarymagic

Established Member
I've seen some vendors that stock non-projector and projector style Oracle plasma halos for 13-14GT headlights. Are the stock headlights projector or non-projector? Thanks in advance!

Slowb00st

Established Member
Not to be rude, but from your post what you need clarification is what is a reflector and what is a proyector. To answer your question all 2013-2014 mustangs have proyector headlights as original equipment.

Last edited:

rotarymagic

Established Member
Not to be rude, but from your post what you need clarification is what is a reflector and what is a proyector. To answer your question all 2013-2014 mustangs have proyector headlights as original equipment.

It's all good, I'm rather uninformed about headlights. Thank you for the response and help!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Actually my answer would be "None" also but I get your point.

OP, there are some who don't like appearance mods. Especially ones that in somes opinion are tacky or ricer. Aftermarket halo's fall in that category for some people. Even more so when illegal colors are involved.

rotarymagic

Established Member
I completely understand that lots of people see them as ricer, but in the same way that they may think me putting white halos (not illegal) on my headlights is ricer... I find that people putting the loudest exhaust possible on an otherwise stock car (i.e. offroad x with roush mufflers) is even worse than a simple visual mod. I used to never be one for appearance mods on my previous cars, but I figured "what the hell?" on this car and am doing a few.

Users who are viewing this thread