Connecticut guys? Cobra bob?

Mook03TRMN8R

Established Member
Where are you CT guys taking your cars to get worked on and tuned? Cobra Bob, you live close to me, what shop do you recommend?
The closest Ive found that seems to be reputable is Mustang Magic in Long Island...but I dont feel like hopping the ferry and going all the way out there each time i come across a project i dont feel like doing....or cant do.
thanks all!

FastPhilly

SVT Cobra
Established Member
There are a few spots up here in RI. Tasca Ford has a performance shop setup and has a couple of great resources working there. Tasca(1.888.729.7778 Performance Manager). There are two others that have real good names as well here in West Warwick, not sure of exact names but I can get them if you want. Check in the NE region section of this site for more.

SVT GT

Established Member
XX Tuning...Jennetty Racing...Miller Race Cars..Bristol Dyno...I'm sure there are a few more but these are the ones I know of. Do you know of LMMC? I'll send you a PM about it

20-COBRA-03

Banned
may i add, the most bristol dyno would ever do to my car is strap it onto the rollers to dyno... id never let them tune my shit after the way they sent my buddys cobra out of their shop running what, 26 degrees timing on a non ported car with the AFR curve looking like someone was trying to draw a line and an earthquake started... not to mention that the car had a wicked bog and detonation up in the midrange. xx dialed in my car in two pulls... i was at bristol dyno and the way the car left was after TWENTY some-odd pulls and they ran the car up to redline with the air to fuel up in the 17.5:1 range **** that

SVT GT

Established Member
Damn....Havent heard of anything about Bristol good or bad, but heard a lot of good stuff about XX. I'm taking my car there in Aug. to get tuned. You guys from CT should check outhttp://www.lmmc-ct.com . Its a good time with a bunch of great people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread