Connecting computer to L?

Grombil.com

Established Member
Is it possible to get a program for my computer and do the same things to tune my L as it is with a Diablo Predator? What do i need if this is posible?

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
SCT has a program that you can get with their programmer that will allow you to set all tuning parameters. i think it is the racer's package or something like that. go here: www.sctflash.com for more info

samiam513

Banned
it is wiser not to do this and leave it to a respected tuner. There are more paramaters to change than you would ever think of. You change one and half of them are affected. Not fun.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
why not just get it, and learn how to use it. After school is up and all i have is the marriage life (lol), i plan to learn how to use it. you can always swap back over to the tune that you first received after your done playing with it, then pull the file back up and play some more. If you decide to purchase it, i think it would be very smart if you bought the book that explains alot of it.

chiz

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
you can get the pro-racer package, make friends with you tuner and pick their brain for a while. i am sure that they will be more then happy to pass their skill on to you since you are not going to be working against them.

Grombil.com

Established Member
I may do so... It may be a bit dificult to learn everything in a minut so i probably have to talk to some neards who can this... I know some of them...

DSM Storm

Established Member
Give it a shot man. I started off myself with an AEM EMS standalone system about 4 years ago. Since then Ive played with a few other systems as well. When I can, I plan to purchase that package myself.

Storm

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I had some experience with the racer package on my 2001 L I had. They send you atune that is very closed. Matched up with the datalogging capabilities of my Dynojet wideband gat me a rock solid a/f and fuel curve. Best thing is that when you go and change pullies or any other mods you don't have to run to your tuner....you are the tuner

Users who are viewing this thread