Considering moving to Sacremento???

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Hey everybody. I'm 20 years old and I'm considering moving to Sacremento, CA. I may be moving there in September to go to Wyotech for Collision & Repair and taking "Chassis Fabrication & High Performance Engines" as my specialty program. I am a little nervous going that far away from home but really excited at the same time. I was just wondering what it was like there. I've never been to CA at all so input would be appreciated. Thanx

-Dave

Last edited:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
My sister moved to Hermosa Beach, CA last year and she absolutely loves it. I'm going to visit her in a few months... I'm afraid I won't want to come home. :-D

darkcrayz

Established Member
I have stayed in Sacramento a few times to visit family, never lived there. But I dont really like it myself.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
hey, good to see your interest in Sacramento. I've lived here all my life, and it's an okay place.. the real city ain't too far away.. ie San Fran. everything seems to be pretty close. I like it here, and I'm happy. You will be happy with California, trust me.. my cousins come from colorado here once n' a while, and they NEVER want to leave. it's a beautiful state with the GOVERNATOR!

fastsnake99

top down, chrome spinnin'
Established Member
definatly the best state in the country for sure! you would fall in love the second you get here and never leave unles for vacatons. and the girls are bomb!sacs a cool place i perfer the bay area in san jose better personally but you would have no regrets moving for sure! im 21 so i am sure u will have fun..good clubs and lots to do as well as job opprotunities.

Last edited:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the replies... keep them coming. What all is out there for a 20 year old to do? I have never been to CA at all so I am very curious.

Users who are viewing this thread