Console Help Badly Needed

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
Here is my situation. I have been doing the console mod on my L. I ordered all the hardware that I needed through Ford for the console and new seat. I just recieved my seat back from the upholstry shop today and tried to bolt it back into my truck. I found out that the seat bracket that was shipped to me, does not fit in my truck. I called Ford and asked them about it, and I was told that the old part that I needed had been superceded and is no longer made by ford. Instead, I got the new peice, which doesn't fit.

Does anyone, by any chance, have a seat bracket that they would be willing to sell? The original part # is #F65Z-1561709-CAJ (it was superceded by #F65Z-1561709-AAM which doesnt fit). I am at a loss about what to do. My seat is already cut, so without this bracket I can't put another seat in. Any help would be appretiated. Thanks guys.

Shawn

203Cree

Established Member
Dude, hit up a salvage yard and get one from an Expy. That's about the only other thing I know of to try.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Anyone know what # Ford lists by application for say a 2000 Expy? I got the part # for the bracket from a fellow board member so I don't know what it fits.

Users who are viewing this thread