console shifter

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
It has been done before. There was a truck in FPT that retained the stock tranny and changed it to a console setup. No idea what kind of work would be req'd though. Most peeps who do it drop in a 6 speed for the fun factor.

MikeyP60

Established Member
Saw one at L Fest in 07 that had one done. He was from Texas.Believe Gunfighter was his screen name. Can be done using 05 F150 shifter.:beer: Maybe 04 and later console shifters.

04RedApple

Established Member
Saw one at L Fest in 07 that had one done. He was from Texas.Believe Gunfighter was his screen name. Can be done using 05 F150 shifter.:beer: Maybe 04 and later console shifters.

His handle is gunman. He definately has a console shifter.
I sent him a Pm on our local site, although, he does not post to often these days.

gunman40

good day, this is "the gunman" and yes it's my truck that has the floor shifter. 2004 ford f150 floor shifter is what i used. i utilized the original cable so that the connection point at the tranny was the same. there are other ways of connecting the cable (s), but since i didn't have a welder handy, i modified the floor shifter to accomodate the cable and the sheath. pictured should be on nloc's website, search for "spectre".

MikeyP60

Established Member
good day, this is "the gunman" and yes it's my truck that has the floor shifter. 2004 ford f150 floor shifter is what i used. i utilized the original cable so that the connection point at the tranny was the same. there are other ways of connecting the cable (s), but since i didn't have a welder handy, i modified the floor shifter to accomodate the cable and the sheath. pictured should be on nloc's website, search for "spectre".

Thank you Sir. Talked to you at L-Fest 6 I believe. Love your Truck.:beer:Would it be possible for you to post some pics in this thread? Mucho Gracias!

Last edited:

N A Rush

Established Member
Saw this over at LRodder
DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

Its an auto shifter cover with a manual boot, looks sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread