Contacts

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
At my fire company we are currently in the process of putting together a mobile rehab unit for emergency services personnel. I had a few contacts lined up last year for donations to help start this program, but as I started to collect on those donations a few of them pulled out. Now I am left looking replacement donations. If anybody knows where I might be able to find donations for an ice machine, water/sports drinks & breakfast bars, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :beer:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
If you have a Pepsi distribution center near you, reach out to them. They own Gatorade now and might be interested. The local one by me has done a few things for the local PD

MinGry03

SVT Guy
Established Member
If you have a Pepsi distribution center near you, reach out to them. They own Gatorade now and might be interested. The local one by me has done a few things for the local PD

I tried that. There is a local distribution center down the street. They told me to call corporate and PepsiCo said they were unable to help with any type of donation.

Users who are viewing this thread