Contour parts for sale

HotRodV6

Established Member
I had these parts on my 99 Contour SE 2.5 and recently decided to trade in the car and get something newer with less miles, as my 99 had 190K and was going good drive-train wise, but body wise was in bad shape.

NPG Racing Focus SVT front 300mm brake upgrade, the brackets space out the stock calipers to fit the 300mm(12") Focus SVT front rotors, i have the complete kit from NPG and a set of FSVT front rotors, the kit from NPG is 175 shipped, and the rotors were 50 each. I had this on my car for roughly 5-6K miles and there is nothing wrong with it, just put it back to stock when i traded it in. Im asking 215 shipped priority mail for everything. Can email pic upon request.

98 SVT 2.5 Intake manifold setup, i have an Upper, Lower manifold, Throttle Body, Throttle body Bracket, 19# orange Injectors, and a Cruise cable. These are in great shape, had them on my car for about a year and a half and it really made a nice improvement over the non SVT manifold setup. Im asking 275 shipped for everything. Again, can email pics upon request.

Coil on Plug Conversion, the 03 and newer duratecs switched over to a coil on plug system instead of the coil pack and plug wires, this newer system really cleans up the engine and looks much nicer. I had this on my car and it made a noticeable difference in throttle response and a slight improvment in mpg. What i have is the 6 coils, and the wiring harness, which is just 4 wires what need to be cut and spliced, very easy. You will need to get a set of the black plastic 03+ taurus valve covers to complete the swap. These coils are 80 each new, these only have 19K miles. Im asking 150 shipped for the harness and coils. Again, can email pics upon request.

dga223

contour parts?

are any of engine parts available? im looking for the reluctor wheel/trigger wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread