Convertible Problems

B14CKL15T3D

Established Member
I just bought a 2004 vert and the passenger side of the top is sagging and the only way to get at least a decent seal is to roll the window down prior to closing the door. Anyone know how to fix this? The driver side does this as well but not as bad. also in between the front and rear windows there is a little slit that allows a little water through when it rains. I'm thinking that it's because the window cant roll all the way up. Any ideas?

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
My passenger door window caught the top when opening and closing too. I adjusted the window down by about an 1/8" and it no longer grabbed the top.

Do you have a shop manual? If not search here and find the download. It is a must. The windows both door and quarter have quite a bit of adjustment. I don't know if it is possible to actually pull the top cloth towards the center of the roof to correct. Maybe, but I'm not familiar with it.

I don't daily drive or let it in the rain so washing is the only time water may enter but careful adjusting car correct or help greatly.

Users who are viewing this thread