Cool weather

mtb01

Established Member
Weather finally broke her in southern Indiana. 72 degrees tonight and wow oh wow did the car wake up!!! Totally different car. Man these cars love some cool weather! Felt like I picked up 50hp.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
I know what you mean! Can't wait untill weather breaks hear in ny it's still upper 80s& low 90es.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
High 70s here in Spring today, a little rainy though. Worked outside on my daughter's Squire wagon. Battery and alternator(s).:nonono:

I like 60s and 50s but much cooler and my tires give up.

eric p

Established Member
Rain? weather breaking? What are you guys talking about? LOL. Thats a weird thought for me in SoCali. Its nice to drive the cobra year around where the average year-around temp is in the 70s. We have had a cold summer so far, been in the 70-80s. Average for this time of year is around 100! Even when its hot, its VERY dry, so that helps a lot. HOWEVER, its TOO expensive and TOO liberal for my tastes! :nonono: theres always some kind of draw back :shrug:.

Glad to hear about the car!! I LOVE driving mine! I look for excuses all the time just to drive it:rockon:

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
yeah I'm about done with this heat anyway for my own comfort - and cant wait till the freezing air for my machine wow what a difference. and no damn bugs either!

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
I really seldom drive it in the summer, runs like a dog, waiting for the cooler weather hopfully early dec.

mrose75

Established Member
After 10 years in Central Tx I love the mild climate of the Northwest. Drawback is all the damn rain. No good for the Cobra....

eric p

Established Member
+1 on the cobras running like a DOG in hot weather! When its 100+ in SoCali, it runs like my Nissan Altima LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread