Coolant and Intercooler Tanks and Stock Heat Exchanger

frodaddyweez

Established Member
Neat idea with the username and date. Defeats the purpose of the whole reason of writing it on a piece of paper in the first place. But still pretty cool i think. GLWS

Last edited:

Snoopy49

Established Member
The whole reason for the piece of paper with the info printed on it is the same reason you always show proof of life when you kidnap someone by sending a picture of the victim holding a copy of the latest newspaper along with the ransom note. It shows you care.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
The whole reason for the piece of paper with the info printed on it is the same reason you always show proof of life when you kidnap someone by sending a picture of the victim holding a copy of the latest newspaper along with the ransom note. It shows you care.

I do care and wanted to include the information requested. Because I didn't scribble in my unreadable handwriting and took time to do it in PS to look nice states ....? I don't care?

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Scribbling has nothing to do with taking 30 seconds to HANDWRITE your username and date on a piece of paper and put it in at lease ONE of your pics.

It IS what the rules states. Not adding images to your pics.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Calm down Himmler, just having fun.

Scribbling has nothing to do with taking 30 seconds to HANDWRITE your username and date on a piece of paper and put it in at lease ONE of your pics.

It IS what the rules states. Not adding images to your pics.

Users who are viewing this thread