Cop Threatens Tourist With Prison Time For Speeding

monX

Established Member
[youtube_browser]6QbggkV1ARk&[/youtube_browser]

LOL. Is that real? That's pretty funny. Can't say I'm surprised to see that though. I've had some cops say some real messed up things to me too, but I was also driving pretty fast too. :lol1: Oh and LOL@ at the cop identifying himself as the owner of America.

Last edited:

NEVR L8

Established Member
Way too many cops are this way. I don't hate cops, but they treat you like a mass muderer for speeding. He probably got back in his car and whacked off to what he just said. I would like to see him talk to someone like that without his uniform on. What a punk!

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Relax" He was going way over the speed limit & the Cop was cool and said his peace and let him off with a warning, I don't see any harm done here" Some times you have to scare young guys behind the well going almost 20mph over!!!

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Welcome to a couple weeks ago. Okay, I take that back because your car looks so nice in your sig.

Last edited:

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I really hope this isn't real. I would certainly believe it though, considering I lived in Shreveport, LA for nine long years.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don't see the problem here. He could have arrested him for wreckless driving for going 28mph over the speed limit if he wanted to, so it wasn't an empty threat. It looks as if he let him off too. BFD.

Users who are viewing this thread