Cops would KILL for this cop car!

MARK C

Established Member
I was in the Woodward Dream Cruise last week. When low and behold and new C-5 Corvette pulls next to me at a light. But NOT just any C-5....A FULLY decked out COP CAR!!!! All the decals and a light bar on top!! It was a bloomfeild poice dept.unit.
I was shocked to say the least! My buddy yells over to them (2 cops, full uniform) Do you want to race? The driver just smiles. I ask them if this is a everyday cop car? They say no, just for special events..ie the Dream cruise.
So how do all you policemen feel about driving a new C-5 vette for a cop car???
Mark
P.S. I would have LOVED to race them. Just to see there faces when a little ol' 302 Smokes them!(smile)

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
tapolice.gif

Now there is wood for ya'.:xpl:

REDnBLUEs

Established Member
I just logged on as a new user and saw one of my Dept's units listed here (k9 Trans Am). And I thought this was a Ford site. hehehe
:bash:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by REDnBLUEs
I just logged on as a new user and saw one of my Dept's units listed here (k9 Trans Am). And I thought this was a Ford site. hehehe

YOu have a LT-1 one powered jeep????

HOly heavens heheh, my dad has a 302 V-8 in his CJ5 I thought that was a torque beast:D

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by REDnBLUEs

Welcome to the club!! Lots of great guys here....Check out the post I started for DARE cars...I think I was the only one who got pics of my DARE car up LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread