Corbeau Forza Racing Seats with 4 point belts and tracks WTT for 03 Cobra Fronts!

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Bought these from a guy two years ago, he had them 1 season or so. They are the Corbeau Forza fixed back racing seat, with provisions for up to a 5 point 3" harness system. They do not recline, only move back and forth. They are black in color, with black seatbelt guides and black seat protectors. There are two visible rips in the cloth covering the seats, I have included pictures. These are very small, they were there when I bought them, just pointing them out so you can see them. Seats are comfortable enough for me taking a 3hr road trip, or a trip to the gas station.

Harnesses are 2" non competition Corbeau 4 point. They are a light blue in color, and have a factory style buckle, not a cam style connection. These were also purchased with the seats and are in mint condition.

*EDIT*
Seat Tracks are also from Corbeau and will work with other seats but you would have to verify that prior to purchase. These seats tracks are a manual slider style with a lever in the front. The tracks are in mint condition. These tracks are for years listed 79-98 mustangs. I bolted these into my stang with zero modifications, or problems. The only major difference with these tracks is that the seats sit lower then there 99-04 tracks do, I cannot confirm this but its all can devise because its the only difference I can see so far. These tracks make driving the car, to me anyway, 100% better then the stock height that the stock seat/stock tracks offer. I have a 3" cowl hood and still have no problems driving. My clutch foot doesnt interfere with my steering wheel anymore when going around turns, and power shifting at the track is so much easier. I would prefer you sat in my car and checked them out prior to any trades, feel free to test em as much as you want before any commitment, I DO NOT MIND AT ALL! Just trying to give you every bit of info and trial time as you can get, something I didnt have when I bought them. Anyway just letting you know prior to anyone coming all the way out to check em out!

Ideally I would like to trade the whole setup for some 03-04 Cobra front seats and tracks. I would do the trade straight up if someone is willing to do so, or provide some cash to offset the cost depends. This will provide you with everything you need to bolt the seats right in. If anyone is interested please post up. I priced out the entire package brand new at the cheapest prices I could find on Froogle, you are looking at 760 minus tax and shipping for new stuff. Seats in 03-04 cobras are going on 3 years old just like my seats and have 3 years worth of wear, so say thats about even!

I will not list the price seperate just yet because I want to see how many Cobra guys may be interested first, after a while if no trades are present I will part everything out and list prices!

I am located on the Southside of Chicago, seats must be picked up, I will deliver if necessary halfway to somewhere local!

Thanks guys!
Seats014.jpg

Seats011.jpg

Seats010.jpg

Seats013.jpg

Seats012.jpg

JTR

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
Dibs on the seats and tracks if you decide to sell outright! I could meet you or pick up as I am right across the state in the Quad Cities.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
may be interested, I am close as well I have the stock 03 cobra seats could you take some pictures of the harnesses and how much weight do these drop off the car if you know.

YGETV8

Established Member
Or pm me with the lowest you'll go for me to come to your door and pick the whole package up!

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
04whitesvtlight said:
may be interested, I am close as well I have the stock 03 cobra seats could you take some pictures of the harnesses and how much weight do these drop off the car if you know.

You were the first local guy to post and consider a trade so I will respond to you first. The seats themselves with tracks are very light compared to my stock cloth GT seats *power driver manual pass* but I never actually weighed them. These are some of the lightest seats Corbeau offers, and I enjoyed them alot. If I had to guess I would say that the seats and tracks weigh less then 30lbs for each seat. I can weigh them if you need me too. I will get more pics of the harnesses asap. Thank you for your interest, and if you dont mind how serious are you because I have a lot of people interested in these on many different sites so I am trying to keep it fair, just how I am!

*Can I see what your seats look like please!*

Thanks man!

JTR

Last edited:

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
ill trade u for sure

If you were willing to come pick up the seats you are next in line is that cool with you? Please get some pictures of your front seats if you are serious so I can take a look at what you have to trade.

Thanks for your interest!

JTR

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Mr. Freeze said:
ok, pm me the lowest you'll go shipped for the whole setup.

Considering trades at the moment, if that fails I will PM you what I need out of the seats fair?

Thank you for your interest!

JTR

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Guys I added some information to my original post, if any of that is an issue for you I totally understand, I loved the way these tracks worked in my car, others may not feel it neccessary just wanted to be completely clear on what you would be getting!

Check under the seat track info!

JTR

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
i have seen your car by 95th and cicero by chevy webb. your GT is so bad ass! i like the seats btw :)

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
i have seen your car by 95th and cicero by chevy webb. your GT is so bad ass! i like the seats btw :)

Thanks man! Where do you live in the area? If ya like the seats come check em out, I will give you the Oak Lawn discout HA!

JTR

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
I'm sure you have had bites on other sites, too, but looks to me that I was the first here to show interest in the seats/tracks if selling outright? Mr. Freeze was interested in the harnesses only at first? I would be able to save you the hassle of prepping/hauling for shipping, too. Just wondering out loud why my post hadn't been acknolwedged, I guess.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
YGETV8 said:
I'm sure you have had bites on other sites, too, but looks to me that I was the first here to show interest in the seats/tracks if selling outright? Mr. Freeze was interested in the harnesses only at first? I would be able to save you the hassle of prepping/hauling for shipping, too. Just wondering out loud why my post hadn't been acknolwedged, I guess.

You were the first here to show interest in the package if I sell them outright, but you are the not first person to offer me cash for the setup. This is the last forum I posted these on, so actually you are one of the last people to offer me something. Lets keep this simple, if no trades are present within a few weeks that seem reasonable I will PM all parties interested when the seats and tracks and belts are to be sold, then you can have at it ok? I will post on one forum and pm you the link the minute I do so. Sorry if this offends you, Im just trying to get as much exposure possible on my seats because I want new ones, dont hate.

Your post was acknowledged, apparently mine wasnt. It clearly says that I will make all efforts for a trade first, I dont want to split these up unless I have too. If and when *I* make that choice you will see the title of the post change, as well as all prices listed for each individual part and as a package deal. Im interested in trades only at this time, sorry if that doesn't work for you.

JTR

Last edited:

YGETV8

Established Member
Not a problem, it just appeared that you had "skipped" me and went on to the next guy that had posted about buying them outright, not trading. Not hatin'... just want a shot if you go that route. Thanks for the reply.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
YGETV8 said:
Not a problem, it just appeared that you had "skipped" me and went on to the next guy that had posted about buying them outright, not trading. Not hatin'... just want a shot if you go that route. Thanks for the reply.

No prob my man! Just trying to keep my sanity keepin up with all the threads, but I will do my best. I just want to drop my ass in some suede!

JTR

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
To the guy that asked earlier. Those seats will drop about 45lbs over the factory cobra seats. Maybe a tad more because I have the Forza IIs which are a couple pounds heavier than the ones you have listed. So maybe a full 50lbs.

2003GTIZZLE

**** YO COUCH NIKKA!
Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
To the guy that asked earlier. Those seats will drop about 45lbs over the factory cobra seats. Maybe a tad more because I have the Forza IIs which are a couple pounds heavier than the ones you have listed. So maybe a full 50lbs.

Thanks man! Definetely noticable right off the bat, I will miss them but suede aint so bad!

JTR

Users who are viewing this thread