Corbeau Owners

niterydr

Established Member
Looking for someone within about 30-45 min of the Pasadena/Glen Burnie, MD area with Corbeau CR1's or A4's. I'm getting ready to buy a seat of either of these for my gt and was wondering if anyone close by has them that I would be able to sit in to see how they feel in person.

Thanks for any help.

-Ron

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
How big are you? I'm 5'11" and 33-34" waist and my A4's fit me perfectly. Loved the way those seats felt and I think they looked better than all the other Corbeaus.

niterydr

Established Member
How big are you? I'm 5'11" and 33-34" waist and my A4's fit me perfectly. Loved the way those seats felt and I think they looked better than all the other Corbeaus.

I'm 5'10" and about a 36" waist but working on getting that down some. So I don't want to end up with a set that fits me great now but will be too big next year. What made you go with the a4's over the cr1's?

I work down in linthicum, md 21090. I could bring a seat to work with me, I have the LG1's.

Thanks but I'm really only looking for cr1's or a4's.

I have CR1s and just sold my A4s

What are your opinions of each? Which do you like better?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm 5'10" and about a 36" waist but working on getting that down some. So I don't want to end up with a set that fits me great now but will be too big next year. What made you go with the a4's over the cr1's?

I think it might be a slightly tight fit in the normal A4's, but maybe just wait until you lose a few lbs and you'll be straight. I told myself I would use the 'tightness' of the seat as an excuse to lose a few lbs too and it didn't work haha. I went back and forth about the wide version but I'm really glad I didn't get it.

What made me go with the A4's was the smaller leg bolsters. I had sat in some CR1's back in the day and the leg bolsters were too high and tight. I have big legs so that wasn't going to fly. The torso side bolsters is what really holds you in place so the smaller leg bolsters were good because I could get in and out easier and not be cramped while driving and shifting.

Also, I think the style of the A4's is the best of all of them. They are a copy of the Sparco Torino, which I've always liked. I actually sat in a Torino and it wasn't near as comfortable as my A4's.

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_3369.jpg

spray175

Established Member
Ok no problem. Ive had both and think the LG1's are more comfortable than the CR1's. Never sat in the A4's though. They all look good to me.

NeverFastEngh

Established Member
Edison do you like your cr-1's? I'm thinking about getting a set as well.

Love them

Thanks but I'm really only looking for cr1's or a4's.

What are your opinions of each? Which do you like better?

I liked them both, but i replaced the A4s with the CR1s. The A4s were a little harder, i like the CR1s a little more.

niterydr

Established Member
Awesome guys. Thanks for all the help. I found a dealer near by that has a few different models on display so I might go and sit in them all and see what I like.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Awesome guys. Thanks for all the help. I found a dealer near by that has a few different models on display so I might go and sit in them all and see what I like.

That is definitely the best thing to do. I wish I had done that first. Who has them?

niterydr

Established Member
That is definitely the best thing to do. I wish I had done that first. Who has them?

This place called NGP Racing. They are located in Aberdeen, MD. I went through corbeau's website to find the closest "dealers" and that is the only place that was returned.

Users who are viewing this thread