Corbeau Seats

JoeDirty

Established Member
Anyone got any word on who has the best pricing on these seats. rying to find the best deal before i pull the trigger.
Thanks

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
When I ordered mine a couple years ago there wasn't much difference anywhere. I got mine from CJ Pony parts looked for coupon codes. The trick I used you can get 5% coupons and free shipping, then you also get points ($1=1 point) every 100 gets you $5 back so you split up the order.

Couldn't really do much better at the time maybe a retailer on here will work with you if you call but it seemed like there was a minimum advertised price.

Last edited:

haskett

Established Member
Agreed, prices are pretty consistent so look for a coupon. I ordered my FX1 Pro's this week from LMR since they had sent an email with a coupon code.

Daywalker

Established Member
I've also had mine for a while and there hasn't been much of a price change since shopping around for them a few years ago...

masterjr33

Established Member
Maximum motor sports.
made me a package deal.

2 Corbeau CR1 wides.
with seat brackets for a 3000gt VR4.
shipped.
1000$ cash.

MSRP was over 1300$ + shipping.

I highly recommend them.

TXEnginerd

Established Member
I bought my FX1 Pros from thmotorsports.com with a 10% of discount code (found it by googling) and free shipping. I forget the total cost but it was $30-40 cheaper than everywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread