Corsa Tips on an L???

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
I have some corsa tips off a 2010 camaro catback. I think they are 4 in tips.
Just curious if ya'll think they will fit on the L. Ill get some pictures up later if I need to. The reason I want to use them is they are a very nice rolled tip. Only bad thing is the corsa logo on em. One would face up and one would face down. no one would really notice unless looking real close but probably would bother me. Any suggestions?

oilwell1415

Established Member
It's been a while since I saw a Corsa tip, so maybe I'm not remembering right. They can probably be installed on the truck, but don't fit. The ones I remember were too European looking for the L.

As far as the logo only being on one of them, that isn't too big of a deal. If it says it on one of them and the other one looks just like it I don't think that seems too wierd.

Bluebolt

Established Member
I don't know if I could sand em down that much and bring em back. I'll post a pic tomorrow when I get back by a computer and I'm not on my iPhone.

Bluebolt

Established Member
Pics

IMG_05891-1.jpg

IMG_05881-1.jpg

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
you could always sand the corsa name off and polish the tips back up.

or if you can't you could get the logo for the other tip done in vinyl to match the one etched on the tip. I have the L logo on my blank tips in silver and it looks etched. Been well over 6 months and it's held up.

I can get pics for you tomorrow, it looks etched in the chrome.

SADF

Established Member
I like 'em. I always enjoy seeing the creativity people have gotten over the years with new tips, especially as man catbacks are wearing through the last ten years. I have a stainless steel Magnaflow catback that is anything, but shiny...in fact you would never know it was bought stainless. I really need some new tips! I remember the Lightning that was on the cover of Truckin' (real lookin' flames one with air ride) a while back had the exhaust tips off the Porsche SUV. Those were the best I have seen thus far, but I looked into price and it was outrageous!

01svtL

Established Member
Not a rolled tip. That's a double-walled.

I tried to pick up a couple of SLP 4" tips that looked just like that. Someone was watching ebay a little more closely than I was though.

Users who are viewing this thread