Corvettes vs. Boosted Mustang

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Makes me want another Mustang. Good runs.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like you got em on the second run.

That yellow C5 looks like one that was local out this way.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
****ing sick dude

How did that black 04 run?

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
****ing sick dude

How did that black 04 run?

He had an issue and couldn't make any boost. Beautiful car though. It had a whipple on it, not sure the size.

I expected that yellow C5 to be faster. I raced him and put several lengths into him. There was also a twin turbod g8 that was fast, a couple of trucks and a built zl1.

I had a passenger with me on the run against the Mustang. I only did a 2/3 pull and then backed off which is why he caught up to me on the back half. I expect I would have pulled him if I shifted into 4th. But an L is an L.

A centri 10 speed is nothing to mess with.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
About time you put up some content of a car…. love the ZR1. The car to have.

On a lighter note, your interview reminded me of this guy… just a bit. :LOL:(y)

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Killer ZR1 Klaus! Yesterday a guy who used to work at my job came up in a stock C6 in Atomic Orange. Really cool color but the video doesn't show it off as cool as it is.

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
About time you put up some content of a car…. love the ZR1. The car to have.

On a lighter note, your interview reminded me of this guy… just a bit. :LOL:(y)

I worked at a engine shop for a few years and never got a chance to build a engine with the coveted 7.5" pistons. He has a intaker as well! I'm sure that thing moves out!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Killer ZR1 Klaus! Yesterday a guy who used to work at my job came up in a stock C6 in Atomic Orange. Really cool color but the video doesn't show it off as cool as it is.

Mine is inferno orange. In person it looks like a tangerine/cherry tomato color. Atomic Orange is very nice too. IO left AO right
050210_1.jpg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
He had an issue and couldn't make any boost. Beautiful car though. It had a whipple on it, not sure the size.

I expected that yellow C5 to be faster. I raced him and put several lengths into him. There was also a twin turbod g8 that was fast, a couple of trucks and a built zl1.

I had a passenger with me on the run against the Mustang. I only did a 2/3 pull and then backed off which is why he caught up to me on the back half. I expect I would have pulled him if I shifted into 4th. But an L is an L.

A centri 10 speed is nothing to mess with.

Guy in the C5Z was SLOW on the shifts. Can't be that slow shifting on a stick, turbo car. Your car is still a beast. You can tell the guy is used to being able to pull back around up top. Not enough in it to do that to you, though :)

Users who are viewing this thread