Cosmetic Mods

Hammer

Established Member
Has anyone done anything to change the look? I have a black coupe and just had mirror tint done. Man, it looks INCREDIBLE...EVIL!! And, from the inside it is almost non-existent. It doesn't darken the windows much at all!

The reflective tint is illegal but I did it anyway. I just couldn't pass it up. Dark tint on black cars looks like overkill dark to me. The chrome tint...well...it is something else. And, since I went with illegal tint...I decided to do the same tint on the driver and passenger windows (which is also illegal in NJ). If I get lumped up with tickets, the tint comes off for another $50 so I decided to give it a whirl.

Heads turn more than ever now. I doubt anyone is a moron enough to go with such outlaw tint so I am truly a one-of-a-kind and that's what I wanted.

Car's in the dealership right now getting minor fixes. But I will post pictures as soon as I get it back. Looking for mirror letters for out back. I know UPR sells letters but their silver is not polished..not chrome. Anyone know where to get chrome/mirror letters?

Has anyone else done cosmetics? I saw that prototype Bassani car with aftermarket wheels. Looked trick but personally I didn't like them over stock wheels. But the guy personalized his car and I respect that.

I would just really like to see some personalized 03's!!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I had my windows tinted 5% on the sides and rear 1 piece and 35% on the windshield 1 piece the windows. Also purchased the pro-fit fuel door and sent it back it is being chrome'd now. I can't wait for the chrome stock rims to come in.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I will get 5% tint on the sides maybe 20-25 front and back windsheild. Saleen wing, and maybe some Forgeline or HRE deepdish rims.

Hammer

Established Member
Originally posted by edz
Sequenced flashing tail lights (see sig.) had them on all my Mustags.

WOW! Those sequenced lights are neat! I gotta look into that. Kick that on right after handing the Vette it's ass. PERFECT!

Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread