Cost of a PO Box?

Squeeler92

Quick Q. Does anyone know about how much it costs to open up a PO Box? Is it a monthly rate thing? Really only going to use it until I go back to school (end of August).

Thanks folks.

YoungGunMach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
I dunno if it vareis for city or state but I know here in Hi, Its $50 for 6 months and a $100 for a year, you pay up front after showing a bunch of forms of I.D and proof of adress ect ect.

Squeeler92

YoungGunMach1 said:
I dunno if it vareis for city or state but I know here in Hi, Its $50 for 6 months and a $100 for a year, you pay up front after showing a bunch of forms of I.D and proof of adress ect ect.

Woah! That's pretty friggin steep....was expecting it to be a lot less. Then again, most things do seem to cost more in HI....maybe?? LoL. Anyone in NY have any input on this??

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
P.O. Boxes vary widely .. prices depend on availability. If the post office has trouble keeping them rented the price is lower ... When the post office I currently use first opened it was like 30 bucks for 6 months .. once they had them all rented price jumped to 36 bucks for 6 months ... for the size I have .... go buy the post office you want to use and ask them. but I can almost ga-run-tee that it will be more than you want to pay in New York ... prices there are alway outfreakingrageous and they don't have any issues with keeping them rented ... what with all the druggies, wiseguys, shady electronics dealers and what not looking for a not-so-traceable address.

Users who are viewing this thread