Costa Sunglasses - Anyone Know Their Hat Manufacturer???

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I'm digging their trucker hats. Do any of you jokers have one? Looking at trying to purchase a couple, but I want to put our Company's logo on it. Any of you know who manufactures them?

...I know...sort of an odd question for a car forum.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
Give Costa's hotline a buzz? Almost always if someone else is manufacturing the product they will have their tag/logo inside the hat, have you tried running in Academy and looking inside a few of them to see?

Willie2

Established Member
I'll check when I get home. I like the hat I got from Academy...it's XL which means I don't have to put the strap on the last hole anymore to fit my big head!

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Give Costa's hotline a buzz? Almost always if someone else is manufacturing the product they will have their tag/logo inside the hat, have you tried running in Academy and looking inside a few of them to see?

They are really tight-lipped about it. Costa has their manufacturer pull their tags before shipping them. They have THEIR P/N which is the HA-*** number placed on the hat.

I've called quite a few suppliers and wholesalers, and when they call their Costa contacts, they say their policy is to never discuss who mfgs their hats. It's crazy...but, they're bad ass hats, so I see why.

From what I've found out from various wholesalers is that they're 6-panel trucker hats from bangladesh.... The search continues.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
They are really tight-lipped about it. Costa has their manufacturer pull their tags before shipping them. They have THEIR P/N which is the HA-*** number placed on the hat.

I've called quite a few suppliers and wholesalers, and when they call their Costa contacts, they say their policy is to never discuss who mfgs their hats. It's crazy...but, they're bad ass hats, so I see why.

From what I've found out from various wholesalers is that they're 6-panel trucker hats from bangladesh.... The search continues.

That's really interesting, if you're making a kick ass product, why wouldn't you want to take pride in putting your label on the inside of the hat, regardless if the person you're supplying asks you to remove YOUR tag?

I already own too many hats like every other male in this country, but if they're that bad ass I might have to go get one.

Users who are viewing this thread