Costco Pizza

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
they say it's the water that gives ny pizza its unique flavor. i've heard of some places importing the stuff in an attempt to replicate the taste. i'm not sure if they were successful, though.

This is absolutely True. I worked at a Pizza shop when I was 16 and the Owners Brother trucked 600 gallons of water once every two months to make Pizza in West Virgina. No BS.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Costco Pizza is good. I really like it, but not as much as pizza hut or something. For the price though I love it! I get it all the time at work. hard to beat the dollar fifty polish sausage dog with saurkraut and soda!

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
costco ftw! i i love the pizza there! it's a good deal for that huge pizza!

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Better deal at Sam's. Large pepperoni for $6 and bigger than your 300 lb girlfriend. Damn thing won't even fit in our refrigerator.

Not as good as some Mom and Pop shops, but certainly kicks the shit out of the fast food chains.

You cannot beat the price.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I know the Sam's Club brand is really good. I have never tried Costco's, since the closest one is 6 - 7 hours away. You can actually get the deli people at Sam's to fix you one with all the toppings you like and as much as you like.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
I know the Sam's Club brand is really good. I have never tried Costco's, since the closest one is 6 - 7 hours away. You can actually get the deli people at Sam's to fix you one with all the toppings you like and as much as you like.

Yep. While you are picking up a Sam's pizza, try their meat selection. Best damn butcher I have found.

01VNMS4v

T-E-X-A-S!!
Established Member
i get costco pizza like once a month. 1st time i had it like over 2yrs ago, i was really surprised about the taste

Users who are viewing this thread