Couple kills in the GT500

Svt239

Established Member
Figured I'd share a couple of vids of the gt500 doing some work..
My gt500 has Intake, Exhaust, Pulley, Tune, Springs, Drag radials and skinnies. 533/551

First one - GT500 Vs "Built" evo, stock turbo, high boost. Evo goes on 1st honk.. GT500 vs EVO 20 ROLL - YouTube

Second- GT500 camera car ... Turbo Tundra (rear mount) vs built lt1 on 150 shot (lt1 misses second gear) Gt500 vs turbo tundra vs lt1 Camaro on spray - YouTube

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
Not sure if I've met you, but I'll run you the next time I'm out if you want.
I usually go to the Naples and Fort Myers meets once a month.

Svt239

Established Member
Not sure if I've met you, but I'll run you the next time I'm out if you want.
I usually go to the Naples and Fort Myers meets once a month.

I think we have met briefly, I was with y'all the night you raced tony and you were having problems and had to pull over on the highway... I was the one who drove ahead of both of you to scout for cops. And no thanks on the race you and Tony both are out of my league. :coolman:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
That was you... You are a good man!! That's what we should be doing every time to protect each other. I look forward to meeting you again.

Svt239

Established Member
That was you... You are a good man!! That's what we should be doing every time to protect each other. I look forward to meeting you again.
Yeah for sure! And its always good to be safe and keep an eye out.

Nice runs man, get a heat exchanger next
Thank you! that is next on my list, along with a 15% OD pulley , PORT, and a 100-150 shot

Last edited:

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Nice kills, and interesting setup on the tundra Some people have squeaked out a high 13 in those fat ****ers stone stock in 5.7 2 door rwd form. I know that doesn't sound impressive but with some boost I don't see why a mid low 12 is out of order. Any idea what it puts down?

Svt239

Established Member
Nice kills, and interesting setup on the tundra Some people have squeaked out a high 13 in those fat ****ers stone stock in 5.7 2 door rwd form. I know that doesn't sound impressive but with some boost I don't see why a mid low 12 is out of order. Any idea what it puts down?

He was completely bone stock other than the turbo , even stock injectors , no tune @ 7psi and he was estimating low to mid 4's at the wheels

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
He was completely bone stock other than the turbo , even stock injectors , no tune @ 7psi and he was estimating low to mid 4's at the wheels

Has anyone cracked the ecu's yet in them? Pretty cool to see a turbo setup.

Svt239

Established Member
Thanks guys , and no I don't believe they cracked the ecu's in them yet , he said he was going to go with an aftermarket system and get re tuned .

Users who are viewing this thread