outlawphotoguy

Established Member
SWEET!!!!
dsc028711tonemappedxx0.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
That car is ugly as hell. And by ugly as hell, I mean ****ing amazing.

Those CCW Classics look perfect on your car; great combination! :bowdown:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Your car is one of my favorites on this site man, lookin good. I still don't see how you're not chewing up the sidewalls on the rear tires though. I want mine to look exaclty like that but when I had spaces on the rear I was ruining the tires... :beer:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
wow. By far my favorite terminator on the board.

I agree though, I don't see how the 11s don't rub being that low! Looks awesome.

drptitan

Established Member
Thanks guys for the compliments and for those wondering the pics were taken with a Nikon D80.

My old BFG drags rubbed pretty bad on big bumps in the road but nothing real bad. With the new tires they are not as wide so they dont rub near as bad, still 315s though.

drptitan

Established Member
Your car is one of my favorites on this site man, lookin good. I still don't see how you're not chewing up the sidewalls on the rear tires though. I want mine to look exaclty like that but when I had spaces on the rear I was ruining the tires... :beer:

Are your fenders rolled??

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
Are your fenders rolled??

I rolled them a little bit, but the tires actually rub on the seam where the fender meets the bumper, and I have yet to find a way to roll that area. I can roll the metal part, but the tire still hits the plastic bumper part. I took the spacers off about a year ago and it's fine now, but it doesnt look as good as I'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread