couple of chicks fighting it out

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member
the chick in the white shirt is pretty hot. Too bad such a pretty face got ****ed up

darksrt

Established Member
that was so funny when the chick in the black shirt started laughing then the other girl just pounded her in the teeth:rockon:

x o3 mustang

~* kiss me *~
Established Member
haha bet you guys got horney that girl who jumped in when the blonde was kicking ass looks EXACTLY like my friend christine from florida... waytofastvette whered you get the vid? anyways haha girls rock :rockon:

jshen

Established Member
I agree!

Originally posted by stangfreak
that was so freakin stupid. i cant stand seeing that shit. they should have broken it up way sooner.

Parties & onlookers should have gone to jail. Stupid, immature childish crap. Things like this quickly turn into life threatening incidents or homicides! :nonono:

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
thats ****ed.. i like how the guy was more interested in getting video than breaking it up =\

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Originally posted by c0dy
thats ****ed.. i like how the guy was more interested in getting video than breaking it up =\

Im sorry But if they didnt have any weapons on them Just there hands. Why on earth stop them? It's A once in a lifetime Chance to watch 2 Hot chicks beat the crap out of each other :p

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Honestly, I would have tried to prevent everything ... BUT ... sometimes you just have to "let" the fight go on (aka, some girls will even threaten to kick your azz if you don't let em fight ... lol .. or they need to "blow off some steam" with the other person etc etc).

My previous statements stand. Since the fight DID go on ... it is the BADDEST chick fight I have ever seen on tape.

I've seen some more one-sided female to female brutalities before ... but this fight was evenly matched and lasted for a while. Both girls are "tenacious".

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
The chick in the black shirt REALLY had some score to settle...she just kept coming back.

Actually I'm with wa2fstvett on this one. If they have no weapons, let them fight it out until they have no fight left in them.

They fight better than a lot of guys that I've seen...I knew when it went down on the ground that it was really on, LOL!

rust0r

Established Member
what with with the other girl laying on the ground who gabbed the blonde girl? that was a little strange

good fight tho, girls dont mess around when they fight, lol

Users who are viewing this thread