couple of "ok" pics i got tonight...

01SVT2894

Established Member
still need to get the wheels and tires taken care of... i know i know...

the paint is cleaning up pretty good.... not great, but good.

93cobra65.jpg

93cobra66.jpg

93cobra67.jpg

93cobra68.jpg

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Dude, take 20 min of your time and change the wheels out! It would look ten times better!! Not trying to sound totally rude but as many pics as you've taken they could have been right by now.

01SVT2894

Established Member
Dude, take 20 min of your time and change the wheels out! It would look ten times better!! Not trying to sound totally rude but as many pics as you've taken they could have been right by now.

:nonono: the wheels have directional tires on them. haven't had time to get the car to a tire shop to have them changed to the applicable wheel. i'm working on it.
if it was as simple as jacking the car up and moving the wheels around, i would have done that at the previous owners house.

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
hey get that battery cable tied up before it catches on something and you have to pop the clutch to start it.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
There is no harm in putting directional tires on backwards if you use the car in dry weather. The tread design is for wet weather. Asymetrical tires are a different story.

01SVT2894

Established Member
There is no harm in putting directional tires on backwards if you use the car in dry weather. The tread design is for wet weather. Asymetrical tires are a different story.

really? shit. in that case, i'll probably swap them tonight. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread