couple of pics of my car

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
I am just about done getting it to back to decent shape. I have put a new windshield in it, window tint, painted the front and rear bumpers, a lot of interior tlc and elbow grease. Well, the only things left to do are the a/c, ball joints, rear shocks, and make a guage plate for my water temp and oil pressure guage to mount under the radio and a set of wheels. Then i am going to drive it for a couple of months and by a nice DD so this one can get a turbo.

the pics are with an Ipaq so not that great.

HPIM1755.jpg

HPIM1754.jpg

HPIM1753.jpg

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
duane v said:
other than the hood being a little too tall for my liking, the stang looks cool :coolman: ....DA snake boy!!!

too tall? ur new hood is HUGE!!!! what u talkin bout willis?

but anyways ur car looks good man.. i like it

duane v

Established Member
Shifty Powers said:
too tall? ur new hood is HUGE!!!! what u talkin bout willis?

but anyways ur car looks good man.. i like it
mine is a 98, so the taller hood blends in better :-D ....DA snake boy!!!!

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Looks great bro. I made a gauge plate for my water temp for under the radio a few weeks ago. I made a template with cardboard and then used one of those black old school video tape cases (the hard plastic ones) for a plate. I'll get some pics up this weekend.

Jackie Chan

Established Member
cool. i bought the autometer guage pod for the dash, but decided its too much of a hassle to f with compared to just making a plate.

mystical

Established Member
Car looks great! Just get some spacers if you intend on keeping the stock wheels.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
looks great, looks sinister with no horse or snake in the grill. i did that with my black 97 gt for a while too

Jackie Chan

Established Member
i have black dd bullitts at home waiting, but i bought a set of stock 17x8s that i am going to paint black for the fronts, but my buddy hasnt brought them up from Miami yet. I think i will run them for a while and either send the stocker off to get refinished and the rears widened to 10 or 11" or buy a set of the new "gt" knock offs when they come out in 18" dd.

the snake came off because the 2 sided tape was wearing out that held it to the backing plate, so i just havent felt like putting it back on, im not a big fan of emblems.

u n v kenny

Established Member
slap some 96-98 taillights on it too, that would set it off...Also a 96-98 rear bumper.

Looks great man!

A suggestion to you from me(more like an opinion), if you kept the snake emblem out of the grill, you should get some black housing headlights. My buddy has them on his black 95 cobra and it really sets it off...

SVTINBLAK

Established Member
Love that hood! I also think it looks pretty kool without the emblem!
Some new rims and wide meats out back and your done!
Damn...it makes me miss my 95 so much....If I had kept it I would of gotten a hood just like yours and some DD rims..gheesh now I'm depressed
Great looking car!

Users who are viewing this thread