Couple of pics of new car Boss 302

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Well after going through a nightmare trying to get another boss I finally got everything done and got around to some taking some quick pics. Picked up my first white boss in early August, it was damaged from Ford dealership so dealer finally made it right and got another car. Picked it up late august. Tinted windows, and all sidemarker lights, deleted front plate and put a clear bra on. Took out the exhaust side plates today and took some quick pics. Also got rid of wife's jeep and got her a new FX2 F150 ecoboost. Also few pics of the GHIG GT I had before getting the new boss.

GT
006.jpg

GHIG3.jpg

GHIG2.jpg

Stock
003.jpg

004.jpg

with tint
028.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

032.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

Last edited:

Wikkd03

Established Member
Car looks great Garland, you don't keep any of them too long do you lol?
What did you use to tint the marker lights?

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
If you see some weird smudges in the morning it's because I came to your house and rubbed inappropriate body parts on your Boss.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
nice boss & truck!

edit: did you sell some CCW classics about 3-4 years ago? I believe my buddy snagged them from ya...

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
What's the story on them damaging the first Boss?

The roof was damaged coming off the transport trailer.

Car looks great Garland, you don't keep any of them too long do you lol?
What did you use to tint the marker lights?

Thanks, havent kept anything long. Had my harley for over a year. The side markers were tinted by a local tint shop, he used tint that is like the stuff american muscle and stangmods sells.

If you see some weird smudges in the morning it's because I came to your house and rubbed inappropriate body parts on your Boss.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

LOL

nice boss & truck!

edit: did you sell some CCW classics about 3-4 years ago? I believe my buddy snagged them from ya...

Thanks, yeah I think I remember him. Younger guy with a 99-04 gt?

or get an OEM bumper and have them paint it and install it for free!

tot eh OP im jealous! make something go wrong with my GT so i can find a reason to get a boss! :lol1:

Yeah I went through dealer trying to paint on the damaged car and it was a nightmare. Dont really trust any body shops around here to paint on new car. I liked my 13gt I had, interior was way nicer with the leather recaros and upgraded stereo. I really like silver on the 13's!

Congrats.. the white boss is better anyway! nice truck too!

Thanks! Figured you would have liked the CO boss more

Users who are viewing this thread