couple pics of the mystic

blwnmstc

Established Member
Took a couples Pictures with my new phone. I used the HDR thought they came out pretty good.
IMG_20130130_135030_961.jpg

IMG_20130130_134922_433.jpg

IMG_20130130_134955_463.jpg

photobucket-9988-1340583481095.jpg

Last edited:

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Cot dayummm son! Why have you been hiding this mystic?! Sweet car. Good shots too.

That GT behind your car is pretty damn sexy as well.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I guess I'll be the party-pooper lol. CLEAN/POLISH YOUR HEADLIGHTS! Otherwise, your car looks amazing! :p

Sorry, I'm anal when it comes to yellow/dingy headlights, but maybe it's just the pics or something.

blwnmstc

Established Member
Cot dayummm son! Why have you been hiding this mystic?! Sweet car. Good shots too.

That GT behind your car is pretty damn sexy as well.
Thanx , it my brothers car. Its almost identical except for paint and front bumpers.

I like the ride height a lot
Thanx, kinda low but not too bouncy

:eek: love mystic lol , whats the dimensions on the rear wheels
Thanx, They're 17x10.5 dd 03-04 cobras.

Very nice looking!
Thanx

I guess I'll be the party-pooper lol. CLEAN/POLISH YOUR HEADLIGHTS! Otherwise, your car looks amazing! :p

Sorry, I'm anal when it comes to yellow/dingy headlights, but maybe it's just the pics or something.
Thanx, i wish It was just the pics. It bugs me every day that I look at them but still can't decide whether I want clear or smoked.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
blwnmstc is bringin sexy back!

NC Mystic

Established Member
I've been trying to convince myself that mine doesn't need a Saleen spoiler and you're really not helping...

if you want some headlights with the clear reflectors i have a set on mine i want to replace with the clear corners

anyone know whereto find the clear corners with the horizontal lines on the back of the lense that match those on the back of the clear part of the cobra headlamp housing?

JJ1997PGSVT

Established Member
Sweet looking Mystic.....that shot from the back with the Saleen spoiler and the wide tires is serious looking.

Users who are viewing this thread