Couple Quick VIDS of my Turbo setup

BlackL03

Being Blown Feels Gooood!
Established Member

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
Black, I understand man... I couldn't get into mine all the way the other day at 18#'s... I was on country roads and my butt pucker was in effect... I will hopefully pick it up on Tuesday and try it on the highway... I won't be driving around on anything more than 12# usually...

Your setup sounds great... Tell em.. once they feel the turbo, they won't ever want a supercharger again...

BlackL03

Established Member
Fuel tank is full ga gauge is MIA...

I will eventually upgrade my entire fuel system so I will just mess with it then, i dont drive her enough for it to really matter if the fuel gauge works or not...she has a full tummy of 110 mix with 94...

BlackL03

Established Member
and as you can see by the 20-60 vid....about ZERO turbo lag even with the big ole' .96 A/R

BlackL03

Established Member
Jeff McCool custom made it...contact him if your interested...tell him AJ sent ya!

Its great craftsmenship and at a really good price...EVERYTHING (injectors, intake hat, efans, controller, fuel pumps, turbo, tuning, ect..) came out to be $5300 OTD...you could do it for $4800 if ya just pulled the rotorpacks out of the S/C

noahdr

Established Member
I just wanna see some of your track times. Then and only then will I be decided.

Maybe sometime in the future Jeff McCool will have a group buy on his turbo kit.
:pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread